It’s Tuesday – which means, IT’S BAKE OFF!
It’s week three already (how did that happen?!), and this year we’re celebrating Bake Off every week with simple, delicious, pet-friendly recipes for you and the animals in your life to try. They’re bound to be a hit!
You know the drill by now: each week has a theme, meaning that you can join in the fun from the comfort of your kitchen and rustle up a tasty treat for your pets to enjoy. And, this week is…
This delicious banana bread recipe will definitely be popular with your pooches (and we’re sure you’ll be jumping in for a taste too)! Once you’ve made it, take a picture with your dog, share the results on social media and make sure you tag us @tailstercom – we’ll be sharing the best ones!
On your marks, get set… BAKE!
½ cup coconut or almond milk
2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/8 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 160°c
- Line a deep pan with baking paper
- Add flour, baking powder & cinnamon to a bowl & mix
- Mash bananas with a fork in another bowl
- Add honey, egg & milk to the mashed banana & mix
- Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients gradually until well mixed
- Put mixture into the loaf pan & level off
- Bake for 45 mins – poke loaf with a toothpick to check that it’s cooked through
- Remove loaf from the pan & allow to cool completely before serving to your dog
As the kids head back to school and the summer comes to an end, Tailster have all of your pet care needs sorted! Whether you’re looking for regular, daily walks or someone to pop in occasionally to check on your pets, we’ve got you covered. Click here for more information on Tailster’s pet walking and sitting services.